A fundamental part of every building project, from a home extension to a large scale project is the cost and at Villiers Consultancy, this is recognised at the outset of any project. We can assist with Preliminary Budgets and Costings, Cost Planning and Cash Flow Forecasts at the initial stages of a project.
We can also continue this support in the preparation of building measures and Bills of Quantities. Through the construction process we can analyse Interim Valuation and Variations and agree Final Accounts on completion. These services can be carried out for either client or lending institution.
Typical duties include:
-Supporting building selection and due diligence studies.
- Design development
-Identifying any potential issues with retail layouts.
Always balancing retail creativity with cost.
- Planning permission Applications
- Confirm IT / Electrical requirements
- Form scope of works / building works
- Review building requirements with Main contractor on site
- Tender / Negotiate building works.
- Tender / negotiate Electrical contact.
- Tender Lighting layout and design.
- Source equipment and detailed design elements.
- Project Supervisor Design Stage.
- Provide project schedule defining critical items for order install.
Sign off budget with the Client prior to commencing on site